“Not reliable”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #23 of 34 Restaurants in Stephens City
Reviewed 25 April 2016

We've had many pizza's and cheese sticks not come out as they should've. Wrong toppings, didn't taste right, not enough cheese, etc. People are friendly, but I feel like the quality of pizza has gone downhill the past couple of years with this certain store, and I say that as a pizza hut lover for over 20 years. We haven't been here since we had the multiple mistakes.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

For an international food chain this store misses the mark when it comes to pizza, especially. Ours had a tough crust, the topping was sparse, and the cheese tasted imitation.

Reviewed 9 April 2015

I haven't had food from Pizza Hut in a long time (usually stick to Dominos instead), but I'll definitely be ordering from this location again. The delivery was prompt and my pizza, a large with three toppings ($7.99 special) was delicious. I don't usually eat crust, but this one was seasoned and tasted great. I plan on ordering it again this weekend.

1  Thank Josh H