“Best pizza in the area plus...”
Review of Italian Delight

Italian Delight
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Being small, there are limited tables for the popularity of this eatery, but, if you're a "Pizza Snob" like me and my family, it's worth the wait. And if pizza is not your plate of food, they offer great salads, subs, wings and more. Service is average with clean surroundings.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

We like the pizza, pasta, fatboys and the philly cheese steak subs. All good. They deliver or you can pick up too. Service is friendly.

1  Thank Debra P
Reviewed 8 April 2016

We decided to try Italian Delight by great reviews. We were not disappointed!

When ordering takeout, you are never sure you got the right thing until you get home. Happily, we got exactly what was ordered.

The Cheese Steak Subs were fresh, fixed as ordered, and delicious. French fries and onion rings were just as good. I really like battered onion rings and these were great. Our son had the bacon cheese fries which was a generous order and he said they were really good. Lots of bacon on top.

We will definitely be heading to Italian Delight often!

3  Thank Sherri J
Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

Food is good. Service good. I was there with family but felt uncomfortable because man was setting at counter drinking. He had too much to drink and was loud and flirting with female server. Bar atmosphere. The female who served our food had hair hanging over her face covering her eye. Hair down to her chin. I am surprised there was not hair in our food.

Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

We come here often as it is so close. They have a decent sized dine in area. I really like the cheese steak. That's what I had last time, along with the fat boys. Those are basically pizza bites of goodness. I'd steer clear of the appetizer plate as it seemed like it was just froze food fried. Stick with the good stuff, subs, pizza, and fat boys. The people are always SUPER friendly too. Great local quick eats.

1  Thank YummyTravelsX2