“A welcome HOT TAKE OUT MEAL”
Review of Italian Delight

Italian Delight
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 January 2017

After a long day doing my civic duty protesting in Washington, spoted this place on the way hoe, really just around the corner. At 7PM on a crummy foggy Saturday night, the parking lot was packed. Hmmm, went home, looked at TA Reviews, ordered from the menu, and husband picked it up. I had Manicotti, he had Lasagne, they were great! Each came with a nice fresh well appointed salad and hot bread! Hey, for $21.00, a very nice take out for a very long day. Might just be our new favorite take out plce, So happy I spotted all the cars, had never paid attention to it before! Oh, Huge servings! Feeling well fed.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Pulling off the highway because of a semi-truck accident, I asked the worker at Walgreens to recommend a place to eat, and he told us about Italian Delight. First off, if you are coming at night, it'a a little dark. But once you find it, it is a normal sit-down pizza place. The greek calzone had a thin, but CRISP crust, filled with ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, with fresh spinach. The fatboy, a large calzone cut into many pieces, is filled with meats and cheese. Overall a very nice place to find some good italian food.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

The pizza was okay rather expensive and the subs they were awful I got Philly steak and cheese and the bread was so hard that it was like a rock and the way that made the Philly steak and cheese with the onions and the cheese and the mushrooms with not as good as other places that I've had Subs was not very satisfied

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We just got back home from Virginia Beach impact what tired and hungry. I decided to get a to-go order from the Italian Delight. Ordered this morning steak and cheese my wife ordered the manicotti and I ordered a dozen chicken wings without the sauce on it extra crispy. The food hit the spot was perfect it is one of our better local pizza places. Until next time God bless

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Being small, there are limited tables for the popularity of this eatery, but, if you're a "Pizza Snob" like me and my family, it's worth the wait. And if pizza is not your plate of food, they offer great salads, subs, wings and more. Service is average with clean surroundings.