All reviews walking distance great hotel northern virginia complimentary breakfast room was clean would recommend this hotel to anyone shopping and restaurants hotel is located indoor pool front desk staff would definitely stay here again the hotel staff nice breakfast great price convenient location oatmeal dc area
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I used 80,000 Hilton Honors points for a stay after the passing of my grandson. Upon check-in an error was made and I was billed for the full stay in addition to my points already being deducted for the stay. The money was eventually refunded but the management made no attempt to apologize or make amends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDullesCascade, Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Ms. Jones,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback. At Hampton Inn Cascades, We strive to make sure our guest receive excellent service resulting in a pleasant experience.
However, we no doubt we fell behind of our goal and your expectations of our team. It is disheartening to hear the service you received from our team and the management. I sincerely apologize on behalf of the whole team for the inconvenience caused.
I truly hope we can regain your confidence thus appreciate if you could provide us another opportunity to make things right.

I have sent you a private email to discuss the issue in more detail, and I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Respectfully,
Sashank Bhaghavatula
Guest Service and Sales Manager

Reviewed 21 February 2018

While definitely a cookie-cutter brand hotel, I have to say that Hampton Inns are our choice for airport hotels, and we have consistently found staff to be warm, welcoming and eager to assist. This was a fairly large Hampton Inn, and rooms were the usual bright, clean and well appointed. We were able to print out boarding passes in the guest computer room. Breakfast was adequate, nothing special, but ample and included in the extremely reasonable room price. We stayed two nights, due to overnight layovers on either end of a trip to the Caribbean, and we would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank roeburn
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Roeburn,
Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Our guests are really loving our renovated rooms. They look very sleek and bright. We hope you give us an opportunity again.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Plenty of parking, staff is friendly and helpful, has a nice pool, has a nice breakfast area and they serve a variety of hot or cold breakfast, coffee, juices, fruits, cereal. Rooms are nice, beds are comfy. Has fridge, microwave, tv,WiFi,Iron & iron board. Just overall a wonderful experience!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear Yolanda,
Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your feedback. We've done a lot in our hotel in these few months. I'm glad you like our renovated rooms, upgraded breakfast and the fitness center. We are receiving a lot of compliments for our changes. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

We have been on a year long cross country trip. During our travels, I have reviewed many Hotels and found them to provide outstanding accomodations and service. However, this Hampton Inn excels in the quality of the consistent service and caring they demonstrate.
We had quite an extended stay at this Hotel and from day 1 until we checked out 5 weeks later each Employee maintained the same high level of caring and comfort for their Guest.
The location is perfect for food options and personal shopping. They have just remodeled the Guest Rooms to a lovely new look. The Dining Area is large and airy, it provides lots of room to settle in for work or socializing. You will find this to be more like a Family because there are so many Guests that come back often for work assignments.
If you are coming to sightsee or work in the Loudoun, VA area, this is definitely where you should plan on staying. They go above and beyond, from their amazing General Manager to the Head of Housekeeping, I promise you they will take a personal interest in your needs.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hi Caryl,
I can't thank you enough for this glowing review. Our team goes above and beyond everyday, so it is very rewarding to be acknowledged this way. My team was very sad upon your departure, you were like a family to us. It's very kind of you to share your experience, it means a lot to all of us!!

Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stay in this area for business several times a month, and I always stay at this Hampton Inn. The hotel is always clean, breakfast offers a nice variety, and the staff is very professional yet friendly. And the rooms have been nicely renovated!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonDullesCascade, General Manager at Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Hi Richard,
I'm so glad you like our renovated rooms. I agree, It looks very sleek, clean and modern. Many of our guests are loving it. Thank you for sharing your experience.