“Great value Hibachi”

Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2015

We have been here several times. The flaming volcano for two is a great drink! The tuna tataki and sushi rolls were really good. The veggie and scallop hibachi was great. The veggies are fresh and scallops were cooked perfectly. The chef put on a great show. We had fried cheesecake for dessert.

Reviewed 17 April 2015

It looks like a dive, but it was quite good. I had the sushi and it was quite fresh. Other's I dined with had the hibachi and it look awesome. Little bummed I didn't get that. but it's ok next time.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

The food is pretty good.... but the place needs a renovation ! It ha s a great spot on the waterfront, capitalize on it.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Was meeting friends here for lunch and when I pulled up, I had my doubts. The outside looks rundown and not like a place i'd expect good food, honestly, when I walked inside this feeling didn't improve... but my friends love the place, so who was I to question their taste?

We ordered hibachi and it was entertaining and the food was really really delicious! I cleared my entire plate with gusto! Definitely a surprise find!

1  Thank DoubleOIncognito
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The family met here to celebrate my brothers birthday and we had a great time. Admittedly, the place seemed a bit "long in the tooth" upon arrival, outside as well as inside, but once settled in we enjoyed an excellent meal. My wife and I shared a sushi/sashimi platter before the main meal and although hesitant to order this at first found the fish fresh and the presentation excellent. The waitress was very helpful and accommodating, the chefs as entertaining as expected. I have eaten at a number of Japanese Steak houses over the years and this place stands a bit above the average. This is an excellent value for any occasion.