“Surprising busy”

Quality Inn Troutville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Troutville
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

A combination of fall leaf season and a Virginia Tech football game nearby made this a busy place. Especially during the breakfast hours but the staff seemed able to keep up with the endless cups of coffee. Room was great, bed a little hard but we were prepared. Great location next to Cracker Barrel if dining room gets too loaded. Only problem was location next to stairs and kids stomped up and down until the wee hours.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stopped for the night on our way home from Florida. Room was very clean and smelled nice. Breakfast looked very good, though we decided to go out for breakfast. I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I'm working in the area and bought my wife along and we are staying here. I must admit that we have been very well taken care of. Our room is clean the staff is friendly the breakfast is okay and I've had no issues. I'll stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for the additional comments. I am glad that we met your expectations and had a good stay. I will be sure to share you comments with the staff.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Nice clean place to stay. However, it's got some maintenance issues. Our keycard wouldn't work because the batteries were dead. Then our smoke alarm beeped because the batteries were dead. Informed the front desk who told us it would be fixed in the morning. We got back to the hotel after 4pm and the beds were not even made. The door still didn't work and the smoke alarm still beeped. I don't like being lied to.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2017

This hotel has some rooms that can be accessed from the parking lot and some that use an interior hallway. Our room was clean and nicely furnished with microwave and refrigerator. The only problem was that the air conditioning kept shutting off even when I turned the temperature way down. I eventually gave up and used the fan. In the morning I went to the fitness center to use the treadmill but it was out of order. Breakfast was very good and the breakfast room was large and comfortable. Staff was pleasant and professional. Overall, this seemed like a well run hotel in spite of the couple of problems I had.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troutville
0.1 km away
11 km away
Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View
0.6 km away
Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North

Been to Quality Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Troutville

Address: 3139 Lee Highway South, Troutville, VA 24175-6322 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Roanoke Northeast Troutville)
Region: United States > Virginia > Troutville
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Troutville
Price Range: RM306 - RM404 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Troutville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Troutville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Troutville