I've been in different hotels, but never was served breakfast in paper bag. Apparently, that's how they run room service. My close to $400 daily rate didn't get lower though. I am not sure what's the marketing strategy but it is not appealing to me at all.
This is my 5 days business trip and I was looking to at least relax in my king size bed, instead was offered 2 bed room. Disappointing...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accessible yet sophisticated, the Tysons Corner Marriott is an ideal choice for travelers visiting the Northern Virginia area. Conveniently located in Tysons Corner, near notable Fairfax County cities like McLean, Reston, and Vienna, our hotel is close to an array of local businesses, top dining, and world-class shopping. Arrive by way of the nearby Tysons Corner Metro and experience our hotel's superior service, upscale accommodations, and thoughtful amenities. Our modern guest rooms and suites boast luxurious details like plush bedding and flat-screen TVs. Dine with us at our signature on-site restaurant, Shutters Bar & Kitchen, or get active in our 24-hour fitness center and indoor pool. If you're visiting for business, consider utilizing our 10,000 square feet of meeting space, or take advantage of our shuttle service to escort you to one of the nearby corporations. We look forward to hosting you here at the Tysons Corner Marriott for work, play, or a mix of both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tysons Corner Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel Vienna
- Marriott Tysons Corner
- Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott