“Great Location”

Tysons Corner Marriott
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Plenty Parking. Easy to find not far from Interstate. Walking distance to fantastic shopping in Tysons Corner. Easy access to Washington. 30 minutes no traffic, 45 with , or use the metro 5 minutes from hotel. Friendly efficient front desk. Decent sized room , very clean and comfortable. Free shuttle to within 3 miles of hotel. Visited Paddy Barry's Irish Bar. Real Irish owned bar with great reasonable priced food. Had a really great cooked breakfast at the hotel Lovely dining room, great staff, with chef on hand for omlettes, fried eggs etc.

Room Tip: 12th floor very good.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kenbarry1
There are newer reviews for Tysons Corner Marriott

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Hi everyone.Let me begin by saying this hotel is in a fantastic location,close to the petrol stations,Mc Donald's, Bankof America, Tyson's corner shopping mall which has a long list of well known shops including an imax cinema. Close proximity to the airport, and DC city centre is just a short metro ride away. The hotel room is spacious and the ambience in the lobby is welcoming. A shuttle service runs from 7am-11pm daily and can drop you off and collect you From any spot within 2miles of the hotel. Whilst I was here Li Tasha the friendly driver took me to Harris Teeter a great supermarket nearby with a wide variety of organic produce and great offers to choose from.
Enjoy your stay!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Me and my family have stayed here several times over the years and have yet to be disappointed. The weekend rates are excellent, the rooms are always very clean and well kept and are a good size. We have traveled here on weekend excursions as a couple and with kids and the hotels location and amenities are suitable either way. Like I said, it is our go to, no need to spend hours searching for a "great deal" for the weekend getaway, just choose Tyson's Corner Marriott.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are larger I believe
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed the weekend after my husband's business trip to visit family, this hotel is in a great location - close to great shopping and restaurants. The hotel is clean, modern and has a renovated lobby with a full bar and restaurant. There is a lounge for elite members, but it's not open weekends (elite members can ask for a breakfast voucher). My biggest complaint is how tiny the rooms are. I'm talking New York City tiny. My husband and I were totally cramped. The bathroom is equally tiny with one sink in the same room as the shower and toilet. Shower was very slippery! Be careful. I brought my own hairdryer from home and am glad I did, the one in the room didn't have a ton of juice. We stay at Marriott properties frequently, this wasn't my fav.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Greg J, Front Office Manager at Tysons Corner Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

To Mary S.

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Marriott hotel, we pride ourselves in ensuring that our guests have enjoyable stays at every Marriott Hotel they stay at. We recognize and appreciate your choice to stay at our hotel over the many other choices in the area, and want it to be an enjoyable stay.

Unfortunately we have fallen short of that commitment to deliver superb customer service. I apologize for that. I understand that frustration of wanting to have a nice relaxing stay, but feel too cramped in a smaller hotel room. This is something our hotel is very conscious of; we have planned for room renovation to begin in late 2018. As a 35 year old hotel, we are constantly striving to keep our rooms and hotel experience positive and enjoyable. I have shared your specific feedback on the rooms to the apporipate team members so our rennovations reflect what you and various others guersts want in the rooms.

Feel free to visit us again, and if it is in late 2018 or 2019, I hope the new rooms make a huge difference.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Pleasant stay at the Tysons Corner Marriott. Clean room, comfortable bed and linens. All necessary amenities included. King size bed for $264 a night. Centrally located to a decent amount of restaurants and shops like Nordstrom Rack, Saks, etc. about 30-40 minute Uber from Reagan airport, not sure about Dulles. Free Shuttle available for anything with in two miles. Nice dining area and friendly staff. Breakfast buffet including a orange juice and tip was about $25

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business