“Satisfied Our Sushi Craving”

Sakura Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #16 of 100 Restaurants in Tysons Corner
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Sakura is best known as a Japanese style steak house. However, opt for the front room and satisfy your sushi craving without all the drama. Great listing of affordable options, especially the real lobster and crab options. A lobster roll with a large Japanese Sapporo beer is very satisfying and affordable. The service is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

My colleague and I both had the Sushi Lunch. Decent Miso Soup, but a below average salad: some sort of runny and unremarkable dressing.
We came for the Sushi assortment that comes with the Sushi lunch. The tuna and salmon pieces were both good, above average sushi grade. The rest was not good. I was very hungry and left three pieces uneaten - the shrimp was terrible and there was some piece of fish that I could not recognize - there were two pieces of this pink rubbery fish that I could not eat.
The green tea was "meh"
Service was above average - fast and nice.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We keep going back here for family birthdays and with friends. Kids and adults love it! The food never disappoints: freshly prepared in front of you from great quality, fresh ingredients, and served in generous portions. Every chef we've had has kept us entertained. We marvel at their tricks, skills, and good humour.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Usually when I go to these types of places I leave hungry because they spread the portions around so thin. However, not here, the food was really good and there was more than enough to satisfy my hunger. Additionally, don't let the fact this place is located in shopping plaza distract you from a wonderful meal. You will be amazed at the decorum and the size of the facility once you enter the restaurant.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Located in a strip mall, we have visited this location several times with family and friends. Chefs are great and service is good also. Offers sushi as well as hibachi

8  Thank EliteTravellers