Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$99
US$83
US$79
US$284
US$242
19 Atlantic Hotel(Virginia Beach)
US$89
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$64
Atrium Resort(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$81
Barclay Towers Resort Hotel(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$189
Travelocity
Barclay Cottage Bed and Breakfast(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
2,850 results
All reviewsfishing pierfront deskkiddie poolamusement parkconvenience storeparking garagefree breakfastocean viewexercise roomhot tubwonderful stayfamily vacationbeds were comfortableoceanfront roomcleaning staffoff seasonthe breakfast area
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel a beachfront like advertised. Nice location close to everything restaurants, shop, attractions very family friendly. Staff and people are very nice and welcoming will be visiting again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JR0609
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hello, my name is Jason and I am the General Manager here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle. I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for staying with us and for sharing your thoughts about your experience. I was so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope that the next time your plans bring you to Virginia Beach we will have another opportunity to serve you. Have a great day and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was super clean and nice. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were great and the bar, Ocean's 14 that is attached to the hotel, was phenomenal. The view from our balcony was fantastic. The reason I'm only giving 3 stars is because the beds were not comfortable and we could hear everything in our room. We heard the conversations of everyone in the hall and on Sunday morning we were woken up before 7am to people singing. I'm assuming they were in the lobby and our room was on the 3rd floor.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

First and foremost I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time out of your day to write a candid review. I would now like to apologize for the issue with your beds and the noise situation. We are actually in the process of replacing most of our beds and box springs so I can assure you that you will not run into that problem again. The weekend was very busy with some very happy and jovial guests and I was not happy to hear that they disturbed your stay. Please feel free to contact me in the future so that I can offer you our repeat guest discount and to make sure that I get you into a room with a new bed, etc.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 days and had a great experience at this hotel. They upgraded my room to begin with. Clean rooms and courteous service. The breakfast was great both mornings employees work diligently to keep the breakfast bar full & tables clean. The second morning I was there, the pancake machine was broken & my daughter had her little heart set on pancakes! The employees Shina, Tiffany, & Toya worked very hard fixing it since it just didn't want to corporate! In the end they got it fixed and made my daughter's day with a good breakfast of pancakes!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jenni M
Jason C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

What a great review, thank you so much for sharing with us. I was so happy to hear that our breakfast crew was able to get the pancake machine working for your daughter, that is awesome. We really appreciate your business and are very grateful that you decided to stay with us. We hope that you will be returning in the near future. Have a great day!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We were very pleased with our 2 night stay at this BW Plus Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel. The room was very clean, nicely decorated and we had beautiful views off the balcony. We had easy access from the parking garage to our room. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet the two mornings we stayed there and had very tasty entrees at the Ocean 14 restaurant on the premises where we chose to have dinner. We were also pleased to receive the 10% discount as guests for the restaurant. Also, the staff was very friendly and helpful We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning on traveling to Va Beach!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate the feedback. We were all so happy to hear that you had a nice time while you were with us, enjoyed our free hot breakfast buffet and our awesome restaurant Oceans 14. Everyone working here at The Best Western Plus Sandcastle honestly enjoys taking care of our guests as if they were our family members. I hope that we will be seeing you in the near future.

Yours In Hospitality,

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Excellent customer service and amazing breakfast. The pool was nice too. It was amazing to wake up right next to the ocean. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family