Alamar Resort Inn(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$130
Red Roof Inn Virginia Beach(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$68
Atrium Resort(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$243
US$173
US$95
US$89
19 Atlantic Hotel(Virginia Beach)
US$144
US$199
US$111
US$284
US$271
Cancelon
Barclay Cottage Bed and Breakfast(Virginia Beach)(Great Value!)
US$229
All reviewsneptune restaurantseafood buffetindoor poolacross the streetprivate balconygreat rateneptune statuegreat oceanfrontvisit va beachfront desk staffhotel is in a great locationsliding doorflat screen tvview of the oceanoff seasonwater pressuretwo double beds
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

We loved it here. We are going back again in June 2018. Already reserved room. Staff was kind friendly and honest. I left my purse lay in bed (open) with $400 laying in it. Our room was cleaned while we were on beach. All still there. Rooms are clean. We absolutely loved it here.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
cgrzesik, Manager at The Oceanfront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you Lisa for your review of The Oceanfront Inn we really appreciate you taking the time! See you in the summer!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My family had booked a stay at this hotel for a few days in August 2017. We had weighed it against other hotels in the area based upon not only other users' reviews but price and quality. We were not disappointed in the least.

The hotel is in a nice area that's situated just north of Beach Street USA but just south of the North Beach area as well, so you get the best of both worlds as far as accessing the main strip of Atlantic avenue.

Unlike some hotels that are beachfront, all the rooms at the Oceanfront Inn were indeed oceanfront; so you never have to worry about getting duped into a room that may face the road or side of another hotel.

The staff were probably some of the nicest hotel staffers I've ever dealt with in any stay. Everyone from the cleaning crew to the lobby personnel were always pleasant and on the spot. They were especially kind to our two children, as they'd talk to them everyday we'd pass through the lobby. For me, little things like that go a long way because it shows they aren't treating you as a number but a guest.

Parking is never an issue due to having both onsite and across the street areas, however obviously, the onsite parking is what everyone goes for.

The rooms themselves were nice with mini fridges and balconies. Ive read were a lot of other guests have cited the rooms for having a somewhat dated appearance. I wouldn't go so far as to say that but if we're being fair, they could use a little updating as far as image goes like some of the furniture or the AC unit. But considering this is a single hotel and not a chain, I understand the situation and the hotel does it's best within it's limits. They kept things clean and orderly and that works for me.

I honestly have no issues to cite other than a few cosmetic things, but then again, this isnt the Ritz Carlton and doesn't pretend to be. This is an affordable, well staffed and kept independent hotel that average families would have no issue in the world with staying at. We definitely enjoyed our stay

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael R

Thank you so much for your lovely review of The Oceanfront Inn! We're a small, family owned and run hotel and love when we hear our guests are happy!! Turning guests into family is what we do here at The Oceanfront Inn. Hope to see you back in Virginia Beach soon!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

The staff was great! We went for the polar plunge and after the plunge staff was waiting at the door with warm towels and offering for us to warm up in the pool sand and all. Front desk staff was friendly and helped us with extra towels and coffee. Recycle bin in the room! Our room did smell strongly everytime we entered of mildew but would fade away after a minute. I am not sure if it was just from lack of use in the offseason or what but if not for that I would have given a 5/5.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

So about 10 years ago I started staying at the oceanfront inn. Stayed here a bunch of times and have a lot of memories here . Fast forward to last week haven’t been here in maybe two years ( now married 2kids ) and man it’s really starting to look bad . I brought my family here mainly for the indoor pool (20 degrees outside) and figured we would just relax and swim and maybe get dinner nothing exciting. When we checked in everyone was nice and welcoming and We headed to are room. When we walked in it definitely had a stale smell . The room looked very worn and overall cleanliness was poor , laid on the bed and pretty much bottomed out due to how cheap they are . Not like I remembered but we tried to be positive about it and we moved down to the pool . I will say the water was warm which was key so they did hit the mark there but wow some of the sides of the pool look like it had black mold growing which was gross . We return to the room and got ready for dinner. FYI there restaurant wasn’t open so we went out to eat . When we woke the next day ( not well rested ) we decided to pack up and cut the trip short . We really didn’t even care about the money at that point but I asked anyways and they refunded me with no issue , again staff here is awesome . Overall this place is run down and in need of some desperate TLC.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TheLionWillSpeak
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We selected the hotel because it had good ratings, good location and a reasonable price. The gentleman at check in was very helpful, have us information on things to do and places to eat. The room itself was nice, in need of some updating but clean. The view was beautiful and if it was warmer the balcony would have been great. The only thing that we did not like was the bathroom had hair in it and in more than one place. Might go back if we were in the area and checked the room first!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family