Lowest prices for your stay
US$49
US$54
Free cancellation until 06/10/22
FindHotel
US$46
Hotels.comUS$49
PricelineUS$54
TravelocityUS$49
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stayed here for three nights and will definitely be returning next year. This was our first vacation away together and I am so glad we chose Alamar Resort Inn. We arrived early and even though we couldn't check in we were allowed to leave our car in the parking lot which was really helpful. We came back at 3pm to check in, the lady at the desk was very friendly and helpful and directed us to our room. Our room was a good size with a TV, refrigerator, microwave, ironing board, full length mirror and table and chairs. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The bathroom was huge and again nice and clean. The pool was right outside our door and was a good facility to have. The only problem with our room was that it was right by the gate that everyone went in and out of so hearing it bang shut at night was a little annoying.
The location of this hotel was great. About two blocks to the beach, surrounded by places to eat and drink and things to see and do. We will be back next year !

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura N
CandiceVAB311, General Manager at Alamar Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Good Morning Laura!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and for your kind words towards the Alamar Resort Inn. We just took over ownership of the property and are extremely excited to have our first real review, so thank you! We are truly looking forward to seeing you again next year and again, thank you again for your kind words!

Warmest Regards,
Candice Bridgeman
Alamar Resort Inn

Reviewed 10 May 2017

The customer service was terrible. I made reservations for two nights. When I realized I was not going to need the first night I called to see if there were any exceptions to the cancellation policy and the person was extremely rude. I called back and spoke to someone who assured me that when I came the next day, I would still have my reservations. When I got there the second day, not only was my reservation canceled, the person at the front desk was not only rude but racist. When I left she locked the door as if I was a criminal. It was a very humiliating experience not to mention, I was 200 miles away from home with no hotel reservations. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank patriciabranch
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

Every negative review is true. Don't book here. Run away. I didn't even make it to the hotel because of the vibe I got from the Front Desk to confirm the reservation. I made the reservation for my elderly parents and she wanted to charge $15 dollars when I told her I'd be helping my parents check in. I asked to cancel, I litteraly just booked the hotel, and she rudely said I should have read the fine print. I found a cheaper hotel closer to the Boardwalk. I paid $69 to cancel and walked away with peace of mind.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Alfredo T
Happy_Traveler23451, Owner at Alamar Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Rates are based on the number of guests ,and , this reservation was booked for 2 guests. When they call to confirm, there were three guests, and, the rate was adjusted for the correct amount of people as per our rates and policies on our website and booking sites. When the rate was adjusted correctly, he became angry and hung up. We did not know if they were going to arrive or not. Absolutely, at no time was anyone rude. This is exactly what happened and we are at a loss at to what we could have done differently

Reviewed 31 August 2016

When I booked Alamar Resort Inn room from TripAdvisor website it stated that the final price was $478.52 for two nights and this is the final price and no other fees.

When I got there and checked it, the clerk told me I had to pay $15 more for 3rd child. I asked for the manager because when I booked the website stated that this is for 2 adults and children under 12 are free to stay. I did read that children over 12 is $15, which doesn't apply to me. However, the manager there didn't care what the package I had but insisted to show the deal for 2 adults and 2 guests and any more guest is $15 regardless of age, which isn't the package I saw when I booked it. Moreover, if the website stated that this is the final price that I will pay, why is the manager still trying to bill me extra $15 each night (extra cost came to $34.2 total)?

I thought to myself that It isn't worth it to waste any more time with her one sided authoritative style for this petty amount on my vacation and paid whatever extra charge. I just don't come back again next time.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank tony4business1
Happy_Traveler23451, Owner at Alamar Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

The Alamar Resort Inn has our rules, and, policies posted on our website as well as on all booking sites. Rates are based on the number of guests, and , this guest booked a room for 2 guests. When they arrived there were 3 additional guests , and , the rate was adjusted appropriately, with the corresponding taxes. We showed this guest where this information was on his reservation email, our website, as well as the booking site that he used. While we never want guests to become upset or frustrated, we are at a loss as to what we could have done differently.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I sent flowers to a special someone staying there, and Tina went above and beyond, helping to deliver and make make it a special event for me, being I was a distance away. Thank you, Alamar! Great customer service

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Steve W
Happy_Traveler23451, Owner at Alamar Resort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2016

Thank you for your kind words. So glad to be of service, and, loved seeing the surprise, and, happiness on the face of your special someone !