Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$126
TravelocityUS$126
Trip.comUS$159
TripadvisorUS$126
1,143 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 June 2022 via mobile

ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!!!!!! Checked in with my sister and a friend for a 3 night stay. Sheets were never changed, garbage was never collected and my sister found a bed bug in her bed. So, now we are sitting on the balcony waiting for more garbage bags to put our clothes in so we can go to the laundromat to wash them before heading home. Not a good way to end a vacation!!!!!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mares0723
Reviewed 1 June 2022

Disgusting to say the least! Absolutely horrible customer service, cockroachs and bugs every where!!! Old carpet old and Disgusting furniture..I can go on and on. I traveled alot and tried so many different places but this place is the absolute f...worst place ever, and I truly mean that. Only one plastic Disgusting chair on balcony no 2nd chair no table nothing! No available parking on site we had to use another parking lot like two streets away. Air conditioner was so loud at night I couldn't go to sleep...they had a non smoking policy every where yet I seen people smoke hookah with weed and cigarettes on balcony and since there was no privacy or barrier that was so uncomfortable to say the least. Just Absolutely hated that stay. Thank God was only for the weekend. Just don't go there! Yeah its close to the beach but believe me it's Disgusting and so not worth it.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank N1303QRcatherineh
Reviewed 23 May 2022

The staff was wonderful, everything I needed was complimentary in great time.when I got there the front desk personell did everything possible they could to get me accommodated. I will def recommend Ocean Resort to anyone traveling to the Virginia Beach area.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2021 via mobile

Imagine cutting the bedroom light on around 2 in the morning and encounter this. I yelled at my husband...a roach! who was in the bathroom. Whiletayed in place for a while, the minute my husband lunged for it, it ran of course. My husband stayed right there waiting for it until it showed up again and met it's fate. Told the front desk about it and he acted as if he could care less
Gave us a copy of the receipt to make a report. No I'm sorry, I apologize for that happening to you guys... nothing. Place is very outdated with some things like the rotary telephone. It was an okay place, but the roach and uncaring attitude really did it for me.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank heathdianne
Reviewed 28 September 2021

It was very easy to check in. Our room was ready when we got there. Everyone was very friendly. The rooms seemed like they had been updated. The elevators were a little slow. I would definitely stay here again. We had no problem checking out.

Date of stay: September 2021