“Mhh”

Captain Cline's Pirate Ghost Ride
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

My two kids age 12 and 10 begged to go in. After giving in at at $9 each They said it was boring...and which They would have spent the money on froyo.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Reminded me of the haunted house ride at the fair when I was a kid. Did this for my birthday with my boyfriend. Got a kick out of it and had fun. Good artwork and the actors made it fun for us. They knew I was a bit chicken (I hate haunted houses that are very scary), so they gave me a few good jumps but didn't scare me too bad. Kids would really love this.

2  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

This ride is so cool. There isn't really a scary element here. The art work looks a bit like a mix of Peter Pan, and pirates of the Caribbean. Really a nice little attraction.

2  Thank jmj732
Reviewed 18 May 2015 via mobile

You can tell that attention to detail and lots of love and hard work went into this family friendly attraction. My only negative would be that I wished it went slower or even paused for just a moment so you could really grasp the details. I loved the creativity and I can't wait to go back with my son. Great job!

3  Thank Kristinejackson
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The staff looked like they were having a good time. You ride in a carriage on a train track and it is good and scary. It is only 10 dollars or so. Just a fun thing to do walking down the strip

7  Thank LizinVa