“Corny but fun”

Captain Cline's Pirate Ghost Ride
Reviewed 26 July 2015

Corny..Yes..Scary...No....Expensive...Push....Fun...absolutley...its not very long but it was perfect fun for us and the workers were over the top sweet with our autistic son and you cant put a price tag on that

1  Thank Eric H

Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

Ok cheesy yes. But it's for kids. The ride is a ok but the price was not. 8 dollars a head regardless if adult or kid. Family of five 45 bucks. It was not 45 dollars worthy. Sorry ghost ride.

1  Thank jessew8383
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2015 via mobile

My two kids age 12 and 10 begged to go in. After giving in at at $9 each They said it was boring...and which They would have spent the money on froyo.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

Reminded me of the haunted house ride at the fair when I was a kid. Did this for my birthday with my boyfriend. Got a kick out of it and had fun. Good artwork and the actors made it fun for us. They knew I was a bit chicken (I hate haunted houses that are very scary), so they gave me a few good jumps but didn't scare me too bad. Kids would really love this.

2  Thank Ashley H
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

This ride is so cool. There isn't really a scary element here. The art work looks a bit like a mix of Peter Pan, and pirates of the Caribbean. Really a nice little attraction.

2  Thank jmj732