“Jungle Golf is a vacation tradition”
Review of Jungle Golf

Jungle Golf
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I've been to Jungle Golf so many times I can't even tell you. I was 14 the first time I went with my Brothers and parents while vacationing in Virginia Beach. We came back every year. Now I take my own sons. It's not fancy but it is a whole lot of fun and it certainly has it's own unique charm.

All reviews
"vacation"
in 8 reviews
"block"

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I was looking for something to do and we came across jungle golf it was a fun game and we we also loved the inside games as well,people was very nice..

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This was a super fun mini golf course with a snack bar and a nice arcade. It's a block off of Atlantic Avenue at 22nd Street (not 23rd like the address lists-but I believe parking is at 23rd street). Within walking distance to a ton of hotels/shopping/food. They also have coupons in the 'travel guides' all around Virginia Beach. Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Everyone was very nice and helpful. Will be coming back here . It was a little busy but everyone was very patient . And helpful to one another.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We love our mini golf and riding by Jungle golf looming like a newer place we decided to check it out. Typical mini golf, or so we thought. After the dirst couple holes which werent the hardest holes or the easiest we came to a hole with a spinner on it. So the fun begins. Each player spins to see either how to play the hole or maybe even swap scores with a player if they get a Hole-In-one. So through the course there were several spinners. We had to do thungs like putt with our eyes closed slap the ball with our had or putt only using our feet which took me 5 strokes to hole out. But so entertaining. Check out Jungle golf you'll love it.

Been to Jungle Golf? Share your experiences!