“Good food. Quick and friendly. ”
Review of 757 Crave - CLOSED

757 Crave
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Whenever we travel, we like to stop at different restaurants that are not chains. We met our niece here and it was delicious. Although the menu is not large, it had something for everyone. I had the mac and cheese with shrimp and crab. Very nice. I especially liked the green bean side. Everyone enjoyed their food. Good price nice portion size.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Breakfast was rushed and undercookd. The coffee was About the only good thing. With the restaurant being right at the marina I expected much more that the basic, plan, menu

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We ate here in early October and it was a beautiful day to sit outside. There was a little bit of a wait because this was a Sunday and we came for brunch. It is well the worth the wait though! Between the beautiful view of the marina, the sea breeze, and the food, I'm so glad we ate here. I had the far east omelette, my husband had the red velvet waffle with bacon, and our friend had the white chocolate pumpkin pancakes. If you like extra sweet breakfast items, the red velvet waffle is perfect. My omelette was more eclectic with stir fried veggies, chicken, and stir fry sauce but it was extremely good. It came with Crave's taters, which are awesome. Perfectly crispy and seasoned with Parmesan. Our friend said he enjoyed his meal as well.
The prices are pretty good as well. Most entrees are under $10.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

Crave is a relatively new restaurant in Marina Shores off Great Neck near Shore Drive. Those who remember Kokomo's will be families with the area.
The food in basic, yet fresh. The wine list isn't involved, consisting of Hope and Canyon Ridge, yet inexpensive. The decor is outdoor furniture, yet relaxing. It's an outdoor restaurant overlooking the marina, which allows for a relaxing, restful, meal. Warm breeze, smell of the the water, birds in flight give more to the patron than a dining experience. It's a sensory shot in the arm to the diner.
I started my meal with the Clam Chowder, followed by the Crave Chicken wrap. My wife had the fish taco's. Again, all made at the restaurant and all fresh. The prices were reasonable (under $10). The wine,Hope Sav Blanc, was less acidic than the version down under, which made it more versatile. But, again I had no real choice.
The experience far outweighed the limited choices. Visit and relax

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Somewhat hidden, the location and view is great. 4 out of 5 at our table had the crab & shrimp omelette and I had eggs Benedict topped with crab. Food was great and no wait for a table on July 4th.