“Oceanfront gem”

Waterman's Surfside Grille
Ranked #6 of 1,414 Restaurants in Virginia Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, View, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Northeast Virginia Beach
Description: Waterman's Surfside Grille captures a slice of coastal living for the true flavor of Virginia Beach! Family owned and operated since 1981, Waterman's serves only the freshest seafood, steaks, and ribs. Serving lunch and dinner daily and brunch on Sundays, we offer indoor and outdoor dining overlooking the ocean, as well as a patio boardwalk bar. It's not a trip to Waterman's without a taste of our signature She Crab Soup and Original Orange Crush cocktail!
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Oceanfront gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

There is so much to like about Waterman's. They have a wonderful atmosphere and the bar area is large and offers really great service. Food is way above average and is our go-to place in Virginia Beach.

1 Thank bauthentic

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Awesome Pasta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2012

I hate here twice while in Virginia Beach. The atmosphere in this restaurant reminds me of Duke's in Waikiki. Although the restaurant is well maintained, it is the food that blew me away. I had Waterman's Special pasta on both occasions. The first time because I wanted to try it and the second time because I don't know if I'll ever be back in the VA Beach area. I had to have it again because it was that good. If I ever get back to this area, I'll definitely be at Waterman's again.

Visited February 2012
Alexandria VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service & view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

A group of us went for lunch at Waterman's. The food was excellent and our waitress (Krystal T) was extremely courteous and helpful with selections. Our appetizer of buffalo tuna chunks were delicious. The fish tacos were fresh; the she crab soup was also good but was a little on the thick side. Look forward to going back when visiting Virginia Beach.

• Visited January 2012
Chesapeake, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food, Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2012

My Husband took me to Waterman's last week for a great date night. Chris A. was our server and he was outstanding. He answered all our questions about the menu and the specials. I had the crab cakes and they were fantastic and we loved our fried mozzarella appetizer, probably the best I've ever had. We will definetely be back.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank RainInVa
Massillon, Ohio, United States
“Great She Crab Soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2012

The She Crab soup was great. The Grouper sandwich was good also!!!

• Visited February 2012