1) Short travel distance via boat transfer from jetty
2) Upon arrival, welcome by warm and friendly staffs by the beach to help us down from boat
3) they will send you direct to your room first, let u settled down rather than send you to proceed for registration, payment for chk in etc
4) our 'hut/room' is simply amazing and well maintained!
5) Foods - do not expect buffet here, they serve you by course! (Feeling wow!)
6) Payment for foods is upon check out, they will jott down what you've ordered.
7) Massage - usually you expecting sky high price at island resort but here is reasonable plus it's semi outdoor! (must try!)
To take note:
1) bathroom is semi- open, w/o heater and hair dryer
2) bathroom light is quite dim
3) hut is w/o proper door , only with canvas as door
4) this is a rocky beach resort instead of sandy beach
5) not much activities/props for children here
6) wifi only available at main hall but reception is very poor
7) no air con, only ceiling fans but it's OK cos of the design, it's quite good air ventilation- back to nature!
*all above we can accept as we are coming here to relax and unwind, just to share some insights so that you can be well prepared prior coming here..