“Great food and attentive waitstaff.”

Northside 29 Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 94 Restaurants in Warrenton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My first time at the restaurant and had a great breakfast. I had the steak and cheese omelet which came with breakfast potatoes and choose biscuits. Don’t let the front of the building deceive you , it is much larger inside with two separate indoor seating areas with a bar plus a very nice outdoor patio . Very clean inside and well maintained. The waitstaff were very attentive, polite and friendly. I’m looking forward coming here again and trying the lunch and dinner menu items.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (147)

Reviewed 12 July 2021 via mobile

Fantastic food and service, locals favorite.
Easy to pass by, but looks are definitely deceiving! Much larger inside and pretty cute. Greek food is amazing! Although this was our first time here, we're in the area weekly, and will definitely be back. The menu has a ton to choose from!
Service was friendly and everything was quick, even during a busy lunch.

Date of visit: July 2021
Reviewed 4 October 2020 via mobile

Sadly, we have noticed the quality going down at this restaurant. We ordered curbside this week... one order ways ...Country Fried Steak ... and got chicken.
Second order was Pasta Carbonara and it was skimpy on the sauce.. it was dry. Oh and my Caesar salad dressing wasn’t what I expected.. more of a vinegar/oil combo.
Please go back to the way you used to be.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 19 August 2020

Seated quickly and order taken promptly by host. Evidently a mix-up then ensued as to which server was assigned as shared by server. Hot open turkey meal did not live up to its price. Part of the order forgotten. Server NEVER returned after taking order (drink empty for entire meal) and I had to find another server to provide a bill. Unfortunately a location that is recommended, and I am lover of diners.

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 11 July 2020

We had a really hard time finding a place open from Skyline Drive to our home in Alexandria; we found this place on our phone, and gave it a try. The Greek burger is really good, well-balanced on sauce and trimmings, and my wife loved her breakfast platter. What put it over the top, besides great service, was the great price. Two full meals, ice tea and tomato juice was just over $20.00, really a bargain for the area. I hope to go back soon!

Date of visit: July 2020