“Good, reliable Chinese restaurant”
Review of Yen Cheng - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yen Cheng
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 16 January 2016

We always do take out and the food is always reliable and ready in just 10 to 15 minutes when you call. We always get orange chicken and shrimp lo mein.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Cold, rainy night and we decided to stop for take-out as we wanted to get home.

He had Chicken Corn Soup, Chicken with Broccoli and a Chicken Egg Roll. He stated that the soup had a really interesting flavor - Chicken and Broccoli was good - and, the Egg Roll was extremely good.

I had Wonton Soup, Pork Egg Foo Young and a Chicken Egg Roll. The Wonton soup was very different from any I've had before. It was pleasantly spicy! The Pork Egg Foo Young was also a surprise due to all of the pork in it - wonderful. The Egg Roll was excellent!

All in all it was a great take-out! I definitely recommend Yen Cheng!

Reviewed 24 November 2014

Baring the really bad decor inside...mops left out, dead plants, dirty and dusty. Hygene practices are not good either. I did take-out.

The food was probably the worst Asian food I have every tasted. I could not eat any of it. The spring rolls, crab Rangoon are obviously frozen...(no doubt straight from GFS or the like). I had the garlic beef. No flavor what so ever, the broccoli where not only over cooked, but I do believe past their prime. Fried rice was bland, (wasn't even real Asian fried rice) beef was tough and fatty. I got sick after eating the food and only ate a small portion. $22 down the drain.

won't be back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Best Chinese food in town, but Don't go for the ambiance. Quick takeout and divert. Love that they deliver to vint hill, too!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

It's basically your standard Chinese place, but they do false advertise a buffet on the weekends that, the last time I went there, was not actually being offered.