“Sadly it's closed now”

Add it.
Yen Cheng
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 March 2017

We moved to Warrenton in 2001 and this place has always been our favorite Chinese take out. I think we ate there a few times. Kinda bummed that they're closed.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

The service here is my favorite because they always remember you. The lunch buffet is a GREAT deal and dinner is even better. No disapointments here if you are hungry and its convenient location gives you a view of Warrenton's busy Rt 29.

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

This came recommended from our hotel and let me tell you.... they didn't lead us a stray.

The portions are large and everything we had was fresh and served by a friendly server.

Reviewed 16 January 2016

We always do take out and the food is always reliable and ready in just 10 to 15 minutes when you call. We always get orange chicken and shrimp lo mein.

Reviewed 10 November 2015

Cold, rainy night and we decided to stop for take-out as we wanted to get home.

He had Chicken Corn Soup, Chicken with Broccoli and a Chicken Egg Roll. He stated that the soup had a really interesting flavor - Chicken and Broccoli was good - and, the Egg Roll was extremely good.

I had Wonton Soup, Pork Egg Foo Young and a Chicken Egg Roll. The Wonton soup was very different from any I've had before. It was pleasantly spicy! The Pork Egg Foo Young was also a surprise due to all of the pork in it - wonderful. The Egg Roll was excellent!

All in all it was a great take-out! I definitely recommend Yen Cheng!