US$106
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$113
US$106
Days Inn by Wyndham Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
US$72
Residence Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)
US$129
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$66
Comfort Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
US$118
Official Site
Colony House Motel(Waynesboro)
US$75
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe pool looked invitingqueen bedother hotels in the areaskyline drivemotorcyclists
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This place is an ABOMINATION!!! Unless, of course, you happen to enjoy walking into a bathroom with pubes on the toilet and questionable drops on the mirror. Sift through the cobwebs to find your luxurious bed complete with human hair strands left behind from previous victims. Oh, and if you lust for the warm curdled sensation of foul spoiled milk cascading down your throat after strenuously ripping and chewing through a stale mini bagel with no butter, then this place is for you! Still hungry? Head on over to the waffle contraption where you'll waste 2 minutes and 30 seconds of your life that you'll never get back building your own waffle and promptly disposing of it in the trash can after the first repulsive sour bite! Haven't killed enough time yet? No worries, you can waste a trip back to the counter in search of eggs only to find a tray of yellow sponge cubes that will guarantee a return trip to the trash can. If you find yourself yearning for a world renown concierge service, look no further than the Jerk that mans the desk in the morning who will be happy to dismiss you after telling you that you are broke because he is too inept to run a computer and card reader. After calling my bank to confirm that I had no fraud holds and there were plenty of funds, and also that they had received no attempt to even charge my account for a stay at the low quality inn, the man refused to believe that there was any other explanation other than that I was broke. All in all this place is reminiscent of a medieval torture dungeon in which you can satisfy all your masochistic fantasies as you struggle to get through your stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chelsea T
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Motel has ambiguous cancellation policy. I cancelled around 5 pm day before and was still charged for night. They won't answer my emails or online requests and booking.com was not able to resolve this with them. I was actually caught in major thunderstorm on motorcycle day before and they know it. This was no fickle change of heart. They had enough notice and opportunity to rent the room for the night I cancelled. Possibly they did and double ended the profit. I would never book with them again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Friendly, good price, clean, needs updating but great place for hikers and hikers get special rate. Pool is nice and has free breakfast. Sime rooms have railings for hikers that need dry out their gear

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

Arrived at the Quality Inn in Waynesboro around 12am with 2 friends and for the price, it proved to be accurate. The place was relatively dirty, the rooms need a major overhaul, and our door barely closed and locked... WIFI is junk so don't even bother attempting to use it. As I stated before, we only needed a place stop for the night, as we were traveling from Charlottesville to New York. If you need a cheap room for the night, you'll be getting a deal, if not, don't waste your time.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I have terrible allergies which is why I wasn't able to stay in town with my friend who has several pets. I purposefully booked a non-smoking room. The second I entered, I was blasted with a smoke smell. They even put a small air freshener on the air conditioner (see photo). When I complained, I was told that the room I was in (room 150) "used to be a smoking room" which is why it smelled. I noticed that 150 didn't have a no smoking sign although others did (see photos). Nothing was available, and they agreed to move me the next day.

When I went to check into my new room, the receptionist told me that I had originally made a rez for a smoking room. I asked her to show me a printout since mine clearly said non-smoking. She told me that the woman the previously night changed my rez to non-smoking so she had no record of the original.

My new room, although was non-smoking, didn't have a working air conditioner. I would have been fine dealing with everything except for the dishonesty. I was offered a small discount off the second room.

Room Tip: Make sure you're not in the "annex"
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends