All reviews the pool looked inviting queen bed bit dated our night stay other hotels in the area skyline drive pleasant stay motorcyclists
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I made this reservation thinking most Quality Inns have a decent price for a decent night stay. This hotel was old and if fixed up, could be pretty impressive. The bathroom had fixtures from the 60's and there was a large hole in the wall by the shower head. The pool was very clean. The next morning we went to breakfast and the two milk containers had spoiled milk in them, they stunk and there were chunks in the milk. The owner did change the milk, but it made me wonder what else was spoiled, so we didn't eat much. This place needs some attention to detail.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nbaim
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We were not looking for a 5 star hotel, but expected the standards of Choice hotels.There is a reason this place is $ 40 cheaper than a choice hotel two miles away. We stay at 5 or 6 hotels a year and I have to go back 20 years to think of one worse. The front desk gentleman was polite but not very friendly. The bathtub was dirty and had hair in it.The rooms were outdated to say the least. Old cracked walls, old furniture, the windows tilted in to open with no screen and they opened very easily. The windows are a security concern ! The Good, new microwave, frig, t.v.,and the bed was comfortable. The pool looked very nice but we did not use it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn Waynesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your lodging experience. We are sorry to hear about the bathroom issues and the security concern. We strive to leave all our guests with lasting impressions and we did not accomplish this. I have personally addressed this with the proper departments to ensure that this does not happen in the future. We hope to see you again and see the changes that are being made.

Thanks
Brandie Stevens
GM

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We stopped for one night to make our trip time in car shorter for our adult handicapped son, who uses a wheelchair. Booked in advance through Choice website, got AARP/AAA discount. Chose non-smoking double queen room. Given room on upper backside area with outer door to parking lot. Room a bit shabby, but clean and all things working. Beds firm and comfortable, A/C - heater unit fan helped any outside noise be less noticeable. Breakfast what you would expect. (have yogurt or packaged oatmeal if concerned about other offerings)

Room Tip: On a hill; ask for upper backside if have a wheelchair user.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

We were happy to see you all while passing through Waynesboro. Glad that things were enjoyable during your stay. We hope to see you again to serve your lodging needs and see the additional breakfast items that we are working on adding to offer a better variety to our customers.

Thanks
Brandie Stevens
GM

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

This place is an ABOMINATION!!! Unless, of course, you happen to enjoy walking into a bathroom with pubes on the toilet and questionable drops on the mirror. Sift through the cobwebs to find your luxurious bed complete with human hair strands left behind from previous victims. Oh, and if you lust for the warm curdled sensation of foul spoiled milk cascading down your throat after strenuously ripping and chewing through a stale mini bagel with no butter, then this place is for you! Still hungry? Head on over to the waffle contraption where you'll waste 2 minutes and 30 seconds of your life that you'll never get back building your own waffle and promptly disposing of it in the trash can after the first repulsive sour bite! Haven't killed enough time yet? No worries, you can waste a trip back to the counter in search of eggs only to find a tray of yellow sponge cubes that will guarantee a return trip to the trash can. If you find yourself yearning for a world renown concierge service, look no further than the Jerk that mans the desk in the morning who will be happy to dismiss you after telling you that you are broke because he is too inept to run a computer and card reader. After calling my bank to confirm that I had no fraud holds and there were plenty of funds, and also that they had received no attempt to even charge my account for a stay at the low quality inn, the man refused to believe that there was any other explanation other than that I was broke. All in all this place is reminiscent of a medieval torture dungeon in which you can satisfy all your masochistic fantasies as you struggle to get through your stay.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chelsea T
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Motel has ambiguous cancellation policy. I cancelled around 5 pm day before and was still charged for night. They won't answer my emails or online requests and booking.com was not able to resolve this with them. I was actually caught in major thunderstorm on motorcycle day before and they know it. This was no fickle change of heart. They had enough notice and opportunity to rent the room for the night I cancelled. Possibly they did and double ended the profit. I would never book with them again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends