US$125
US$100
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$136
US$106
BestWestern.com
Residence Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$129
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
US$72
Comfort Inn Waynesboro(Waynesboro)(Great Value!)
US$121
Official Site
US$160
Colony House Motel(Waynesboro)
US$69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2017

This property was very nice and well maintained. This was actually one of the nicer Quality Inn's we stayed at during our entire trip. I would have given the hotel a 3/4-star rating if it wasn't for the staff.

We arrived late and the lobby was closed. So I'm standing there outside in the cold thinking what do I do. After a couple of minutes of walking around the outside of the lobby, an attendant walks up to me while muttering to himself and let's himself into the lobby door ... by the way, I'm still standing out in the cold. He then points me to a bulletproof glass window and checks me in through that window. But it get's better, the attendant keeps me waiting outside in the cold during the whole check-in process (which took forever), but when it came time for me to pay, then he let's me in so I can swipe my card! I'm not quite sure what customer service training Quality Inn gives it's staff, but clearly it is not up to par.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

A clean and comfortable bed with a clean but spartan room. Bring ear plugs if you are at all a light sleeper. The trains come by several times in the night and I can feel them as well as hear them. Staff try to please everyone and are certainly interested in you having a good stay. The included breakfast had hot and cold dishes including eggs and waffles, biscuits with graveyard. But I will choose somewhere further from the tracks and main drag next time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ontario76
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn Waynesboro, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel. Your feed back is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My wife and I were trying to return home after viewing the eclipse in North Carolina when we got caught in massive back up on Interstate 81 due to an accident. We were fortunate to find this hotel as we were driving on Skyline Drive to avoid I-81. It was very clean and the room was comfortable. The breakfast was adequate. We were able to get a good night's sleep and get back on I-81 the next day.

Room Tip: There is no elevator, so be aware if you have a lot of luggage that you might want to make sure you get a first floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Where do I start? The room was marginal at best. The breakfast area is dirty, with a cheap breakfast selection with many items running out. Pool is dirty.

But worst of all, the manager behind the desk is ridiculously lazy and rude. He needs to spend more time doing his job and less time playing with his phone.

Room Tip: Choose a room at another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank 194SteveS194
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I made this reservation thinking most Quality Inns have a decent price for a decent night stay. This hotel was old and if fixed up, could be pretty impressive. The bathroom had fixtures from the 60's and there was a large hole in the wall by the shower head. The pool was very clean. The next morning we went to breakfast and the two milk containers had spoiled milk in them, they stunk and there were chunks in the milk. The owner did change the milk, but it made me wonder what else was spoiled, so we didn't eat much. This place needs some attention to detail.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family