“The only place like this in Williamsburg”

Aromas Specialty Coffees & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 25 Dessert in Williamsburg
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Aromas is a coffeehouse and fresh cafe serving up breakfast, lunch & dinner entrees. We also serve up fresh baked goods, snacks & spiked coffees, too! We have plenty of vegetarian & vegan options, a children's menu & share-able foundues and smores. We also sell whole pies and cakes, cater events & sell our in house roasted coffee beans in bulk.
“The only place like this in Williamsburg”
Reviewed 18 February 2012

Now don't get me wrong Williamsburg has a lot of nice places to visit and eat, but none are as comfortable and kind. Aromas is so energetic and homey. Whether you are dressed up fancy for a show or quirky with eccentric style, you fit in at Aromas. With food service so fast and delicious and drinks made wonderfully, Aromas is my favorite place in Williamsburg.

1 Thank Frolickingpanda
Aromasworld, Owner at Aromas Specialty Coffees & Cafe, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Hi, Frolickingpanda....we are so glad that you enjoyed your visit..and THANK YOU so much for taking the time to let others know of your experience! I can't tell you how helpful this is for the small business folks out there...Look forward to seeing you again, and we'd love to put a face to your "handle" !!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Good lunch spot”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Nice spot for my morning latte and a simple lunch. Busy but prompt service. A nice break from Colonial Williamsburg. An easy walk from the historic district.

Visited February 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pulled chicken sandwich!!”
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Pulled chicken sandwich on a kaiser--yummm! I am still thinking about that sandwich almost a month later. So good.

Visited January 2012
Staunton, Virginia
“Aromas is Home.”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Whether I'm visiting Williamsburg for the day, or living there as an actor with the Virginia Shakespeare Festival, I generally set a course for Aromas to start my day. The coffee is excellent. The sandwiches, pies, and breakfast offerings are tasty and quick. The service is friendly. But mostly, Aromas puts me "in Williamsburg" immediately. In twenty minutes, I can get a caffeine boost and a good meal while rubbing elbows with a fair cross section of the town - a mix of adult locals, tourists, and students from William & Mary. If I sit at one of the tables out front, I can even watch costumed colonials making their way to and from CW while listening to a local musician serenading his town. Aromas is home.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Brabantio
Thanks, Huberdarling for your kind review..and for taking the time to let others know of your experience! I will absolutely share your impressions with my awesome staff... We are indeed fortunate to have such a great team. Thanks, again!
“Excellent, would definitely return,”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Visited recently with my wife while visiting Colonial Williamsburg. Great lunch and excellent value. Great food, fun atmosphere, crazy busy.