“Breakfast for four”

Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Family owned and operated business that serves homemade breakfast and lunch to tourists and locals for the past 21years. Daily lunch specials, weekend breakfast specials and gluten free options available.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Had a great breakfast at this restaurant.
We had their 2-2-2 pancakes and French toast, Greek omelet and bacon egg sandwich with hot chocolates.
Everything was delicious and our server was very polite.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I eat here once every couple months. The corned beef hash with home fries is hard to beat. An old school classic. Biscuits on the weekends are the best (not sure who's making them, but ON POINT). If I'm there on a Saturday or Sunday I go for country ham biscuits with eggs over medium, and this is real country ham, the good and salty variety. This place has the best sweet tea in town without a doubt. Service is always super friendly and turnaround is quick. The locals table is always full, which I always take as a good sign.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Very basic breakfast. Cheap but not very tasty. No one in our family thought it was all that good.

Service was fine but a bit slow.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Their food is decent, service is decent and the price is okay. Not very well seasoned food, but their potatoes were great. For the same price or a little bit more you can get a better meal else where.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Ate a late breakfast here with my boss on the way out of town from a business trip around 10am and they were fairly busy. Most tables were occupied. I had scrambled eggs with turkey sausage and the home fries everything was good. Had their homage biscuit and it was great. Would have had more than the one that came with my meal if I would’ve known how good they were before I ordered. It was perfectly crisp and crunchy on the outside and soft and buttery on the inside. The service was great too the waitress made sure my glass was never empty. Will definitely stop back by here if I get the chance.