“Specialty Delight”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

This place has all kinds of specialty foods and appliances. Great selection of cheeses but not very great with trying to taste test. Kind of disappointed after visiting cheese shops in Napa that really let you get a good taste of a variety of cheeses. They can make you a cheese sampler platter to eat there or take out. Didn’t get a chance to try the deli but the sandwiches I saw looked great. Next trip I’ll make sure to try one.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,110)

Reviewed 17 July 2018

I live in Williamsburg so always have access to this adorable shop, but when our daughter is here, it is a must to visit. Lots of fun things to see, great sandwiches, & the best place around to stock up on a supply of HARNEY & SONS tea. One negative: No COKE products, only Pepsi.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

My family and I ate there for lunch and it was delicious. Good selection of sandwiches and other goodies. Would definitely eat there again!

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We visited during lunch time and it was very busy. However, we didn’t have to wait long for our food and the line was quick. They have a huge selection of drinks to choose from.

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Always GREAT! The best sandwiches around and worth the lines (@ lunchtime). Will say they need to work on a better flow to the shoppe, but the sandwiches are why I go there.