Comfort Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$87
Country Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites(Winchester)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$119
Hampton.com
US$129
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Winchester(Winchester)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Clarion Inn & Conference Center(Winchester)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$112
US$106
HolidayInn.com
US$107
Travelocity
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdenny's restaurantdenny sfirst floorgreat poolroom was cleannon smokingwaffleschoice hotelsnorth carolinamicrowave and fridgewould stay here againrooms are nicebreakfast selectionhot breakfastvery nice stayroad noiseroad trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

This was a great value for a 3 star place. It was very comfortable, the room was well furnished, large. They had wired connection to the web, 24 hour coffee and a great free breakfast. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Kerry F, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Thanks so much for your kind words while reviewing our hotel. My staff and I strive to hear that our guest has a great stay, so thanks for making our day!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We needed a place to overnight on our way home from a 10 day road trip. This hotel was very clean, had a microwave and fridge, close to restaurants, and had a very comfortable bed. It is also non-smoking and pet-friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to travelers.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Kerry F, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your reviewresponses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here on our way back home and discovered a diamond in the rough. A little older Inn, but very clean and well maintained. Staff was wonderful and there is a Denny's restaurant on site. You walk through a door in the lobby and you are in the restaurant without having to go outside.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Papabigdog

Thank you for staying with us and then making my staffs and my day with your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Needing to get off the road after a long day of travel heading to NC, we stopped at the Virginia rest stop and picked up a copy of the Hotel Discount Coupon book. After reviewing some of the hotels listed on Trip Advisor, as I always do, we decided on the Comfort Inn. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was clean and the beds very comfortable. I did not eat breakfast the next morning so I cannot comment on that. However, I did have a cup of coffee and it was okay. The hotel is not flashy, but it was comfortable. It is right next to a Denny's and Dunkin Donuts. Overall, a good night's sleep at a very reasonable price with the coupon we found in the hotel guide.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with others. We are an older hotel but my staff and I take pride in our hotel and you just proved, it does matter!
Thanks again and hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We were just passing through on our way to North Carolina and decided to pull off for the night, room was very reasonably priced as well as very clean and comfortable! The man at the front desk was actually very kind and knowledgeable. Very nice stay!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing our hotel while traveling thru our area. I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Kind regards,