“Great food fast”

Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #159 of 305 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I've been here when it's very busy and when it's not; either way the kids behind the counter move the customers along quickly and load up with good helpings. The bowls are the best, but save room for those unique, great tasting lime chips!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The staff at this Chipotle was the nicest of any I have ever been to. So very accommodating. The food was par for Chipotle-Good. Only thing....this restaurant was dirty. Bathrooms and dining room needed serious attention.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Went to this Chipotle yesterday and on the counter was a sign they were out of CHEESE. (and soft tacos shells too) WOW. What a disappointment. Mexican must have cheese. I had two of my children with me, and honestly, we should have just left and went elsewhere. There is a grocery store in the same shopping center. Wasn't anyone aware that the cheese supply was running a little low?? Or, could they have offered some little extra, to apologize, like a free small bag of chips? A sign on the door to the restaurant would have been much nicer. Now, I will really hesitate to go back. But would have gladly went back if there was a sign on the door.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

This was the first time I have eaten at Chipotle's. The burritos are huge and the sides good. They also offer you meal in a bowl and not wrapped in are tortilla. There was also a good kid's meal.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We picked up a relative who is attending Shenandoah U. We live close by. First thing I notice when we arrived at lunch time was how loud the RAP music was playing when we walked in. Thought we entered a club by mistake. I finally had to ask an employee if they would please turn it down. I realize it likely serves a lot of students but come on. I went into the restroom and was really surprised at how dirty it was. We ordered and sat down. The food we all bought was typical Chipotle but my chicken was dry. I also ordered chips/salsa. These chips were stale and just didn't taste as good as chips I typically get from other Chipotle's. I just didn't feel this Chipotle was up to standards of others we've visited.