“DON'T BUY A GROUPON FOR METRO PIZZA”
Review of Metro Pizzeria

Metro Pizzeria
Ranked #191 of 303 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I can't review Metro Pizza for anything since I was unable to try the food. I bought a Groupon and took it in to redeem for my dinner. Apparently they've had trouble getting Groupon to pay them for the printed vouchers so they refused to honor the voucher. Groupon quickly gave me a Groupon credit but I still wasted a fair amount of time purchasing it and trying to redeem it. So this isn't a typical review--just a warning not to buy a Groupon for Metro Pizza. Sorry for the terrible rating but refusing to honor the Groupon so I can try their food doesn't rate real high on my list of how to do business. Their problem with Groupon is not mine and now they've lost a potential repeat customer since we are in the area at least two to four times a week.

1  Thank Tellitlikeitis2_12

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

My husband can't get enough of the Spaghetti and Meatballs from Metro!!! I love the veggie panini that has eggplant on it. Whether you order pizza, pasta, or a sandwich, you are going to get authentic cuisine. Great prices, great service and great food!

Reviewed 20 February 2016

Went here for lunch and got a small pepperoni pizza and a Coke. Pizza wasn't to bad. Place seemed like a Mom and Pop place as opposed to a large chain. No complaints!

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

We had to stop at this exit on a road trip. Looking for dinner, we found this gem. The food was fresh, the lasagna was homemade, fresh and the best I had since Europe. The salad was crisp and the blue cheese dressing tasted homemade,creamy, and not vinegary. The bread sticks were soft, buttery and melt in your mouth heaven. We'll be back next summer on our annual road trip!

1  Thank Kristina H
Reviewed 23 July 2015 via mobile

We stopped in Winchester for the night as we travelled through. We just wanted something close (no more time in the car! Lol) ... so we checked on Tripadvisor & found this place. They were very patient as we decided what to get ... & we were delighted with the pizza we settled on!! The hand tossed crust was fresh & delish! The marinara was really tasty, too! We got their family size pepperoni pizza - 8 very large slices - w red onion ... For a total of $14.00 ... Worth every penny! Definitely worth stopping!

1  Thank lugrad