“Good as always”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #222 of 307 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed 4 July 2015 via mobile

Always good food. Remodel is very nice and much better than the older design. People are friendly and store is clean.

Reviewed 23 November 2014

NOT located with the mega mall just down the street! Easy ingress and egress.

Inside was clean and crisp. I understand it has been recently remodeled. The people at the counter were patient, polite and well trained.

The food took a little longer to get out than I expected. I walked in at 6 p.m. and it took almost 15 minutes to get my order with two people ahead of me and no one at the drive up window. (Often fast food places serve drive up first and foremost.)

But when I got my order it was hot and it was correct. That is the basics. Faster would be better. But perhaps I am too accustomed to pre-made fast food. They do fix it and press it with each order.

Their location certainly was easy to get into and you don't have to wrestle with the shopping center hordes. That is also a plus. Close to the university as well.

Reviewed 16 October 2014

Person at window was very kind and efficient.I tried the new Mountain Dew slushie, and could not get to sleep at all. Be careful on that high load of caffeine. The meat in the soft taco, is not beef like I remember. Just salty mush.

1  Thank BunniesOpinion
Reviewed 9 October 2014 via mobile

I go here at least once a week late nite.... food is pretty good but they seem to have some confusion within their team. So they have mixed up the last few orders ive placed in the drive thru. Also when you try to order you can here them talking with each other which ads to the confusion.
They work out these problems and along with the good food they will be right on the money.

Good luck!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

...went to Pizza Hut area, service and food were as expected. No issues, no complaints ... will visit again.

1  Thank SeeTheWorld008

Been to Taco Bell? Share your experiences!