“Good Pizza, Great Location”
Review of Anthony's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Anthony's Pizza
Ranked #88 of 307 Restaurants in Winchester
Reviewed 4 August 2017

What I like so much about this Anthony's is that it is clean, the colors are pretty, and I like all the windows, and that there many benches to choose from. It is also great how they have the menu above the register so you can read and make your selection. The one mistake I made was that I thought I was sprinkling parmesan cheese on my pizza, but it was actually garlic! Something I noticed about this restaurant is that it would be a great place for a birthday for children.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Best subs and pizza around--also havestrombolis,ff,wings and lots more---we never go through winchester without making a stop here

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I placed my order online and set it to be delivered at 10.....they knocked on our door at 9:15. The food was good...exactly what I expected, a nice tasty greasy pizza (large pizza, extra cheese, garlic and pepperoni). The wings were also good.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

The consistency of the pizza here is great- we know what we will get and it is always good. The small pizza is perfect for two and we come for take-out. The pizza stays hot for a long time!!

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Well above average pizza. Thin crust, tasty sauce, right amount of cheese.
Quick service, friendly staff. Clean facility.