“what a good burger!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #21 of 31 Restaurants in Wise
Description: At Wendy's in Wise, VA we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Wise, VA hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I went through the drive thru with my Mom for dinner. I ordered the single with cheese.
I don't visit Wendy's very often but, my Mom wanted a baked potato.
My burger was so good! The lettuce was so fresh and crisp and the meat was fresh and hot. I am the hardest person in the world to be pleased with a burger because I like my meat cooked well done. It was just right. I would like to come back but, I live in another state. Maybe when I visit Mom again.

Reviewed 28 October 2014

Salads are usually fresh and a good choice for gluten free options. Teas are usually not very good and are warm most of the time. Ask for extra ice.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!