“Great food! ”

Roma's Pizzeria II
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This is my second time to eat here and each time it was great! They have a chicken philly with bacon that is amazing! I got it with their homemade chips. It is delicious! Try it with there spicy ranch!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Italian at its best. Everything is good at Roma's--I'm not kidding. Roma's has ben around for about 40 years and we still love it. When my family visits from out of town, they always want to go to Roma's for lunch or dinner. The prices are great and the bread sticks with sauce is always an appetizer of necessity. The salad is very simple, with mostly iceberg lettuce, tomato and a few carrots. Their pizza crust is wonderful and their lasagna is to die for--we usually take home a family size.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I probably enjoy Roma's food twice a month. Salads are fresh with the dressings made in-house. The bread and bread sticks are great. The pasta dishes, sandwiches and pizzas are all very tasty. I have never had a bad meal at Roma's.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

The lunch specials are economical and tasty. You'll be hungry again two days later. They cater to vegetarians, and while their salads are plain old iceberg, and pre-frozen, they're really a vehicle to carry the magnificent dressings they have. Blue Cheese is so good, I spread it on their excellent sourdough bread for its own appetizer.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

As a lifelong resident of Wise County, I have have many experiences at Roma's . The food is always excellent. The menu while small is excellent variety. You can't go wrong at Roma's.