“Best lasagna!”

Roma's Pizzeria II
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 29 April 2018

We always enjoy dining at Roma's because the food is absolutely delicious. The breadsticks are great and the lasagna is my favorite! My husband and son usually split a pizza which they enjoy as well. The restaurant itself is in bad need of updating but the food is so delicious that it makes the entire dining experience worth it. I highly recommend Roma's!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We had the grilled chicken salad with ranch dressings. The service was good as always. This is a good place for Italian food for any family member.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Often order two pizzas for takeout,discounts for paying cash large pizzas16-18 diameter great home made dressings

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

This is my second time to eat here and each time it was great! They have a chicken philly with bacon that is amazing! I got it with their homemade chips. It is delicious! Try it with there spicy ranch!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Italian at its best. Everything is good at Roma's--I'm not kidding. Roma's has ben around for about 40 years and we still love it. When my family visits from out of town, they always want to go to Roma's for lunch or dinner. The prices are great and the bread sticks with sauce is always an appetizer of necessity. The salad is very simple, with mostly iceberg lettuce, tomato and a few carrots. Their pizza crust is wonderful and their lasagna is to die for--we usually take home a family size.

Date of visit: October 2017