“Excellent pizza! ”

Pizza King
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Wise
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were in town for work and got to the hotel late and didn't feel like going to Applebee's.(about the only thing open). We found pizza king through trip adviser and ordered a pizza. They delivered to our door. The pizza was still very hot and the flavor was wonderful! We got the deluxe but don't like mushrooms so they substituted it with banana peppers. YUM! Definitely recommend this place. Will eat there again.

Reviewed 3 February 2016

Their subs are great. They do make their dough the night before so it is always fresh. Super fast and quick delivery. Pizza is okay.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We decided we wanted to get subs and take back to our hotel room that evening so we had a brochure for this pizza king we had gotten at the Super 8 Hotel so we went into Wise and ordered a Italian sub and a pizza sub. they were very good and enjoyed them in our room with chips and drinks!

Reviewed 6 March 2013

My family and me used to love to eat pizza from this place. Two for Tuesday was too good to be true! Then, during the past 2 or 3 years, we all noted that two for Tuesday meant ya better double up on two times the Pepto Bismol! All night long should remain a song, not the the description of how one spent doubled over on the hot seat all night! What are they putting in the sauce these days? That Special sauce that burns going in as much as it does coming out! The veggies are like rubber! I actually had to gnaw my way through the toppings like a beaver gnaws on the wood. My first thought was, "they are using generic canned toppings". I only know for months that if we ate from there, we were gonna pay. Growling guts! SBD Gas! Fighting each other for the both the toilet, and, stomach pills! Stay home, make your own!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

What used to be real cheese has been replaced with a thick, rubbery substance that I cannot yet identify. Their trademark sauce has been replaced with a pepper based tomato-ish concoction that burns my mouth up. Extra large dough is no more, they just roll out a regular dough and charge for the extra large. We ordered cheesesticks here recently, they were so dry, it was painful to eat them! when we asked to have them replaced, the manager refused. We have been customers for years, no more! These restaurants need to learn to appreciate their customers, and stop selling them junk, even if it means spending a little more $ on real quality ingredients! save your hard earned money, and go elsewhere!