“Great eats”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #81 of 334 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Telephone number (703) 490-9746 (Fax) (703) 490-3796Hours: Today 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Sunday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Monday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Tuesday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Wednesday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Friday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Saturday 11:00 am – 10:00 pm Closed most Holidays - odd for a casual dining outlet!Difficult to find parking!
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We always enjoy the food here. Building my own burrito is a bit intimidating but I do get exactly what I want. I am concerned about their problems with E-Cloi but the food remains excellent and the service is superior.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2017

I have never been a big fan of Chipotle, but my son who is a vegan loves it. Since Chipotle was giving a free meal to vets on Veterans Day, I decided to take my family. I must admit the steak burrito bowl was very tasty and quite filling. In fact, I made two meals out of it. Although I am not a huge fan, the service was great and the food hit the spot. Therefore, I can with strong confidence attest that if you are a fan of Mexican food, then you, too, will like this place. It has an outstanding reputation for a reason.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My first time going. The gal behind the glass was helpful in explaining what everything was. I had seen the group ahead of me order the burrito and it was HUGE but I saw there was a bowl so I got that.

Basically I got everything: rice, pinto beans, chicken, salsa, tomatillo, corn salsa, sour cream, guac and lettuce.

The cashier was helpful and friendly. The only thing I would add is that they need to add plasticware and napkins, but very happy with first visit!

It took me two times to finish. WOW it was alot but not bad for under $10!

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank atasteofcreole
Reviewed 21 March 2017

This is a great place to grab lunch or a quick dinner. This location is always busy but the service is fast. When the weather is nice you can enjoy your lunch outside. Love the burrito bowl.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

You know what to expect from the food, but I don't expect to wait this long in line! Don't know if management scheduled this way or if staff is out sick.

Date of visit: March 2017