“Great Salsa, Food, and Ambience”
Review of Los Toltecos

Los Toltecos
Ranked #96 of 329 Restaurants in Woodbridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 February 2017

Finding a Mexican restaurant with great salsa is difficult, but megatronically important. Well, Los Toltecos has GREAT salsa! The crew is very friendly and allows to indulge in my awful Spanish! Food is great, too! BAM!

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank demkojm

Reviewed 23 January 2017

I've eaten here several times and the food is pretty good. They have all the options you would expect at a normal tex-mex establishment, but nothing amazing or exceedingly memorable. They do make some good margaritas and the service is usually pretty good. If you want traditional tex-mex, you won't be disappointed, but if you want something exceptional, it's not my first choice.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2017

This is our go-to spot for a Mexican food fix when we don't feel like driving out of our neighborhood. Atmosphere is bright and cheery and we've always been seated immediately. Staff is friendly enough. Service has been extremely speedy in our experience and the food is always plentiful and tasty. The bar area seems like it would be a really great time but we haven't hung out there yet. In the nice weather we like to sit and eat on the patio. This is a pretty standard Mexican restaurant and we enjoy it!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Went to this restaurant while visiting family. Floor to ceiling Mexican decor. Good atmosphere. The food was delicious. Service was good. There were 3 adults and one child. Total bill was under $40. If you like Mexican food, check it out!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Had a lackluster dinner here with two other couples. Started of with cocktails that had absolutely no alcohol. My wife's margarita and my pina colada tasted like fruit punch. My steak fajita tasted like the gnarliest flank steak ever, overcooked and tough. My wife's combination enchilada were soggy and tasteless. I asked for more tortilla shells and I got them twenty minutes later after my meal went cold. Our server mixed all our orders up when we asked for the checks. Overall, our experience here never really improved.

Date of visit: October 2016