Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$68
Hotels.com
Priceline
BestWestern.comUS$68
FindHotelUS$70
getaroom.comUS$80
1,248 results
All reviews room was clean biscuits and gravy the breakfast area stay there again waffles myrtle beach halfway point off the highway staff was very friendly hot breakfast pet popcorn motel florida dog cereal pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

We booked 2 rooms. Both were clean and quiet. Breakfast was good. Staff was good. Price was also good!
I recommend this hotel.
We booked hotel off best western web site and not hotels dot com. $55. A night!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2021

I was greeted by Jennifer a very wonderful and nice front desk employee. Beautiful lobby my 18 month old daughter instantly wanted to explore. Room was very clean and spacious. Not to far from the interstate. Quick check in. If I'm ever back in the area 100% will stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2021

Jennifer at the front desk went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable. She was awesome and accommodating, not only for us but other guests as well. Jennifer is the reason we stayed 2 nights at this hotel.

Reviewed 6 March 2021

This hotel was so very clean and after a road problem that stressed me out I could find myself unstressing as soon as I came in the door to the Front Desk. They were very caring and listened to me babble. Thank you. The lobby is very nice also.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2021

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 5 years. It is not on the main thoroughfare so it's quiet if staying closer to the front. It does back to the highway. It seems very secure for a hotel with exterior entrances. The staff is very pleasant and efficient.

• Trip type: Travelled on business