Hyatt Regency Bellevue
  • Fitness centre
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
2,557 results
All reviewssky bridgegreat hoteldaniel's broilerlincoln squarelarge hotelwithin walking distancedowntown seattleshopping mallself parkingbusiness tripfitness centerbusiness hotelfree parkingconferenceskybridgeconciergecoins
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I stayed here on business. As it has done previously, the hotel impressed.

Service was great at check-in, just as you would want with a late arrival on a Sunday evening after a transcontinental flight. It was quick, friendly, and welcoming. My room met my preferences (high floor, away from elevator) and was well-designed and appointed, with a comfortable bed, desk with lots of plugs, easy internet access, etc. The rooms of the hotel are well-decorated, and everything was in good condition. Elevators are super-fast.

The lobby of the hotel is beautiful. The past couple of times I have stayed here, I have especially appreciated that, at check-out, the desk is fully staffed: 5-6 staff members working every open position. This means that there are not long lines even during a busy period. The hotel has a Tully's Coffee in the lobby -- nice to be able to grab good coffee before you leave! The morning valet team is very, very efficient and also very nice. I was also very impressed that the valet noticed I had new glasses since the last stay!

One minor complaint -- the hotel's business center is not free of charge, and it can be expensive to access a computer and print. Those features worked, but when I attempted to use the copier in the business center, it would not work (kept failing to read my credit card or process the transaction). That meant that I had to pay even more to run the copies using the printer instead of the copier. A minor issue, but I wish it wasn't so expensive, and I feel like when you charge guests for accessing business services, they should work with no problems.

All in all, though, a great stay at a very nice hotel.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2012

The location is excellent, easy to find, easy to leave, easy access to I-405. There are many good food options within walking distance. The published rate is very high for lodging of this class, but several corporate rates are available to the business traveler.

The front disk is friendly and most importantly, accurate.

Parking is very expensive. Investigate local parking options; even though these options are limited, it might be possible to avoid the parking charges. The hotel charged $28.00 per day for valet park or $25.00 per day for self-park as of August 2012.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 August 2012

We just spent the weekend at the Bellevue Hyatt Regency. Not only does this hotel have a magnificent ambiance, the buffet breakfast is amazing and included in the very low room price of $125. The average breakfast price was $44 for the two of us but by charging to the room we paid nothing for it. So this really added value. We did not get this rate when we first booked the room 2 weeks in advance but when we checked two days ahead, the rates had fallen so we rebooked at the lower rate. The hotel has great beds, large rooms, 4 fast elevators and many other attractions like a bar and nightclub. Can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2012

Dear Richard N;

We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Bellevue. It's great to hear how much you enjoyed the buffet breakfast at Eques. Our executive Chef will be recognized for the delicious food prepared for you to enjoy. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed 27 August 2012

We found the bathroom so dirty, around the bathtub, and tiles was so dirty and disgusting that we decided not to stay and change our room. The doors were all dirty and you could see that they were not cleaned for years. The towels being dark brown, you're not sure if they are really clean. The executive room was better but not like the photos you may see on the website.

Room Tip: Do not book your room with websites ( like hotel.com, etc) and if you do be sure it is flexible and you can change or cancel your reservation.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Not a good experience for my family. Being trapped in an elevator for 8 floors with a pitbull wanting to attack you. Luckily, our 9 year old son was not with us at the time but my husband and I were terrified.
We reported this to the front desk, and I got a follow-up email from Front Desk Manager. Apparently, they don't allow "aggressive" breeds of dogs (really? how do you control that??)and don't allow dogs in certain areas of the hotel. (really? how do you control that??)
Bottom line, they don't have anyone to monitor this situation - and it's out of control.
I witnessed a doberman get on the elevator. Dogs urinating on the front and back sidewalks to the hotel. I felt like I was at a motel six!
It's great that you can be a pet friendly hotel but you need to staff people to monitor the situation!! Dogs are everywhere! - so if you want to bring a dog - this is the place and it doesn't matter how your dog behaves!
Shame on you Hyatt!!! Very disappointing! and I plan to make my comments known further up the ladder!
Oh, and no compensation from the Hyatt for this terrifying experience!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Froats
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Dear Froats:

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at our Hyatt Regency Bellevue. We appreciate you voicing your concern, to our Management team, with the breed of dog you encountered, while staying with us. Please note, we do not have breed restrictions in place, however there are weight restrictions, 50 pounds or less. We hope this experience doesn't deter you from joining us again, as we would like a second chance to welcome you back to our property.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate