US$123
US$149
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$123
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$151
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

US$105
US$155
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

2,659 results
All reviewssky bridgegreat hoteldaniel's broilerlincoln squareshopping malldowntown seattlewithin walking distancebusiness tripself parkingfitness centerbusiness hotelfree parkingeasy accessconferenceskybridgecoinsconcierge
Reviewed 6 March 2018

The hotel rooms are spacious. Even a twin sharing room bed can accommodate 2 people per bed. The hotel has numerous facilities like the GYM. Their service is quick. The Hotel is connect by a sky bridge to a mall on the other side. I was staying there in winter. So at night times when it is so cold and you want to go to some other place for dinner, it helps to be shielded from the cold. Great place to hols business meetings and conferences. Very well arranged.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Hyattre, Manager at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Hi Devanshi J,

Thank you for staying at Hyatt Regency Bellevue and for taking the time to leave a review! We are pleased to hear your stay went well and that you were able to enjoy the great shopping and restaurants that downtown has to offer! The sky bridges are so wonderful to have.. especially when it's raining outside. We do hope your travels bring you back to Bellevue and Hyatt again. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I Love this Hotel! Especially the Club Concierge with Mervat! She is Amazing! She really goes above and beyond to take care of us! We look forward to our stays! The Room is always a cut above other Hotels and the People here are really genuinely nice!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for posting this five start review of Hyatt Regency Bellevue. I am happy to see that we are one of your favorite hotels in the Bellevue area! Its great that you were able to experience our club lounge while you were here. Mervat has always been a wonderful asset to our hotel. She will be so happy to know she made an impact on your stay. I will make sure to pass on the wonderful comments to Mervat and our staff.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very consistant with the Hyatt brand experience. Good Hotel without being lavish or over the top. Cosistantly pleasant staff that offered good levels of service when required. Fonte coffee shop in the lobby served the best coffee I had in Bellevue.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Although I have stayed in fancier accommodations, this is probably the NICEST hotel I have ever spent time in. Not only is it clean, comfortable, and beautiful, with QUIET rooms, but the staff is incredible and the food is great. I was there for a conference and expected the usual conference food and instead was treated to what my colleague called "spa food." The food was delicious and we were treated to such interesting combinations that were actually nutritious. Despite stuffing myself one night I was roaming the lobby looking for a snack. The concierge offered to assist and suggested a couple of places I could go and when it was clear I didn't feel like going anywhere offered to find me some fruit and nuts or make me a trail mix! Also, although the gym is pretty great for a hotel with iced face towels and a lap pool, I didn't feel like making the walk through the big hotel every day. I was able to get free weights and a mat delivered to my room to do my Beachbody on Demand workouts. Also the location is super convenient with sky bridges connecting you to many restaurants and shops. I hope I have the opportunity to stay there again!

Room Tip: This hotel offers a quiet floor but all floors have posted quiet hours.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Hyattre, Manager at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing 5-star review of the Hyatt Regency Bellevue! I am so thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. It's great to hear that our staff and food accommodations made your visit to the hotel so delightful. I'm so glad that our staff was able to ensure that you had everything you needed in your room and on the go. On behalf of the hotel, we hope that you can come back again soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2018

Enjoyed our long weekend here. Super quiet room, comfy mattress, and great pillows. Fantastic, large fitness center. Lap pool, and the most amazing extra - refrigerated wet face towels that felt amazing after a hard workout. Easy walk to zillions of restaurants, nice running map. I loved the fruit infused water in the lobby. They work hard to support the Wintergrass Bluegrass Festival.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Hyattre, Manager at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Hello and thank you for your glowing 5-star review of the Hyatt Regency Bellevue! To receive a 5-star review is one of the highest compliments we can get. We're delighted you had such a great stay and that you enjoyed our hotel amenities. It's wonderful to hear you loved our fitness center and the refrigerated towels. It is one of my favorite things as well! We hope that your travels bring you back to Bellevue and Hyatt again soon. Thank you.