“The Pineapple and Candian Bacon tiny tidbits that the if you eat it blindfolded you would never guess the indgrediants”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #407 of 601 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 July 2015

The service was ok. We had a take out pizza that was a medium size Pineapple and Canadian Bacon for $12.50. It was a joke. The tidbits were so tiny they were hard to count there was no more than a .25 of a cup if cheese (if it is real cheese?) I have had great pizza hut pizza in Idaho and it was great. I do not blame the workers if this is corporate policy I would not visit any of the corporate restaurants owned by this Franchise.

This is only the second none recommended restaurant I have given a bad review.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

I ordered a pizza after I picked up my passenger from Sea-Tac Airport and was told it would be ready in 25 minutes. I was there in just over 18 minutes, as there was minimal traffic and the Sea hawk game was in the fourth quarter, with no one in the place. The pizza was cold and needed to be warmed when I got home in 10 minutes. While I have had very tasty and hot pizza's from this same place, the young lady at the cash register was really cranky and almost to the rude stage. I will find another place to order take out pizza.

Reviewed 9 December 2014

Pizza hut is always a flashback to High School. Good, not great, pizza (especially like the crust). At this particular PH, on this particular day, I felt like I was a nuisance to the kid behind the counter.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Always a decent pizza at reasonable prices. They deliver if you don't feel like going out.

They can accommodiate larger groups for dining in. Also a salad bar that had a fairly good selection.

Reviewed 21 September 2014

Had ordered take-away over internet to make sure I didn't have to wait for the pizza. Yet I had to wait 30 minutes in the restaurant before I got it.

Pizza was decent. Not bad, but not very good either.