“Amazing pizza! ”
Review of Zeeks Pizza

Zeeks Pizza
Ranked #74 of 611 Restaurants in Bellevue
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

The pizza is absolutely amazing!! I love the build your own salad option! Service wasn’t great, our server didn’t seem to care we were there did not ask us how our food was once or refill or drinks once but we would go back for the food!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

It's always a pleasant experience eating at Zeeks!! The servers are accommodating, friendly and attentive; the food is always spot-on and you can customize a pizza however you like; not to mention, they have an awesome local craft beer selection. They also have an awesome gluten free crust that won't disappoint! The restaurant is very large and perfectly equipped for a kid's birthday party or a sports team dinner. A+++

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Being native New Yorkers, my husband and I like to think we know a thing or two about pizza. We arrived in Bellevue after a long drive up the Oregan Coast, and weren't in the mood to sit in a restaurant for a proper meal. The night manager at our hotel recommended Zeeks, within walking distance of a few blocks.
They're open until 10, and we arrived a little past nine. There was only one other table occupied when we got there. We had a friendly and attentive server. We started with a shared Caesar salad, wihich was quite good, with a delicate dressing. They don't serve slices at night, so not being very hungry, we ordered a small pizza, cut into six slices. We added fresh garlic, mushrooms and chopped basil as toppings. The pizza crust was exceptionally good--crisp, but not overly so, and very tasty. The ingredients were so fresh, the basil tasted like it was picked right from the garden. Don't think there's anything on the menu other than salad and pizza, but that's quite enough at Zeeks.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Staff is very friendly and the service is very fast. Good selection of toppings for your pizza and also great selection of beers.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Pizzas at Zeek's are definitely pricier than the average pizza, with a large combination well over $20, but the ingredients are definitely better quality than average as well. My husband and I split a pizza and since I couldn't choose between the "forager" and the "wood butcher" we got half of each. The forager being a mushroom centric vegetarian option and the wood butcher having a base of prosciutto.

Our server Emma was efficient and patient as I deliberated all the options on their lengthy menu.

I also was not a big fan of the decor which was black industrial themed.

Been to Zeeks Pizza? Share your experiences!