“Best pizza on eastside”

Tony Maroni’s Famous Gourmet Pizza
Ranked #290 of 609 Restaurants in Bellevue
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 September 2016

With a ral pizza oven, you get the right crisp on a thin crust. Generous toppings and quality cheese on that crust make for a delicious pizza that comes closer to a New York pizza than pretty much anyone else around here .

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

Had been looking for a half way decent pizza place since moving to Bellevue from NY two years ago. Tried a bunch of places and finally found this place. Great crust, perfect sauce and good toppings. Owner very friendly. Easy to order online too. Not as good as the best of NY but it's the best I've found!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

I paid almost $20 for a medium pepperoni pizza to be delivered. For that price I expected to be overwhelmed. I wasn't. I have had better pizza from Papa Johns.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

You can order from this restaurant online, which is convenient. You don't have to call in and place your order with someone who probably can't really hear you in the first place. The delivery was much faster than anticipated. I ordered a cheese pizza with breadsticks. The food was okay. Nothing great about the pizza or the breadsticks. The breadsticks were plain. They didn't have any flavoring, a little too crispy. The pizza had a thin, crispy crust.

I didn't expect anything wonderful. I think a pizza with toppings would have made it better. It had the potential to be a really good pizza. It just didn't do it for me this time. I'll have to try them again sometime.