“A great find on the 3rd floor........”
Review of The Black Cat

The Black Cat
Ranked #76 of 478 Restaurants in Bellingham
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I met my college girlfriends for dinner at The Black Cat and it was so good. It seems to be a well hidden secret stashed away on the 3rd floor of this historic building in Fairhaven because it was bustling with people. The food was excellent. Busy and fast paced. Fun and casual.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

go during one of their many happy hours and get good food and a great view at a great price. I highly recommend them as an excellent place to go in Fairhaven

1  Thank Captainmike56
Reviewed 18 February 2018

my family ate at The Black Cat and just loved it. The atmosphere was inviting and different. The service (Brenda) was fabulous and the food was awesome. Fondue, steak and prawns (should be on the menu all the time), stroganoff and desserts (out of white chocolate cheesecake :(, but the oreo cheesecake was very good:). We will be back again before we leave town.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter turned 16 and wanted to try real fondue. Unfortunatey our appetizer was flavorless and grainy. I had to remind myself that there should be cheese in it.
My dinner, the fish tacos were tasty but nothing special. My husband's dinner, Roast Beef was ok but the au jus sauce tasted like canned.
Service was ok and it was Happy Hour so price of drinks was reasonable.
Food should be better.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Really enjoyable dinner with good food. Had to wait about 35 minutes on an early Saturday night to get in because it was so popular, but it was worth the wait.