“Best Lattes in Bellingham”
Review of Woods Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Woods Coffee
Ranked #4 of 33 Coffee & Tea in Bellingham
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Tried this place for a change from Starbucks and have been going here ever since. Their lattes are fantastic and the pastries and snacks are very good too. I always stop here when driving through town.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

If you want an amazing coffee, here is where you stop. The coffee is roasted right in bellingham and it taste flavorful and bold at the same time. I had Americano, my son and daughter had latte. My husband had a regular coffee. All great!

Reviewed 11 September 2016

Really simple review. Never had their coffee but their croissants are pure comfort food. Flaky, filled with ham or turkey with a mild horseradish mayo - I could eat these driving to work every day.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We meet there frequently for coffee. Good selection of beverages. I like their coffee better than Starbucks.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Whenever in the area, I try to stop by any Woods Coffee location. I have yet to get a bad cup of coffee, a drink prepared incorrectly, or bad service. Wish I could say the same about another well known coffee chain.