“Good place for a work lunch!”
Review of Applebee's

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I went here with friends from work. The service was good and fast. The food was very tasteful and the portion size was good, especially for lunch. I will go here again.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Applebees is always good, but I particularly like that they have a 'lighter calorie' section on their menu, although the items featured don't taste like 'lighter'. Every one I've tried has been delicious! One of my favorite lunch venues!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

I had a steak. It had char marks on it but it wasn't hot, just slightly warm. When I asked the server, he told me they precook and char marks on the meat at a factory then warm them at the restaurant.
I almost got sick at the table!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I have had dinner many times here. Never disappointed. Usually group of six. We love the Bourbon St Steak and strawberry lemonade.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

First off, it took forever to get our refreshments. Ordered three meals; first one came, wrong. It was for the next table! Later, the other two meals came, not edible. The steak strip tasted, well, old. The chicken breast tasted odd, and it was tough. Staff was obviously new, and were not to familiar with the menu. Worst visit I have had there. I will try it again sometime, but not very soon. It surprised me. Usually get a pretty good meal and service there.