“Functional and cozy”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed 17 January 2016

I had a perfectly nice stay at this hotel. It felt largely unoccupied - probably because I stayed during the weekend and this feels like a Mon-Fri hotel. When a fire alarm was tripped on Friday early eve, I was the only guest exiting the second floor. (The fire alarm issue was resolved within 10 minutes and two Bothell city fire trucks). Without dishes in the room, it felt more like a hotel than other extended stay type of properties. From the little note in the room it was hard to tell if there was a charge for dishes. The room was clean, Internet was fast (enough) and the breakfast was functional (instant oatmeal, no bowls). There were plenty of muffins but were all chocolate chip. Nice location to Canyon Park restaurants and 405. McDonalds is within walking distance.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the courtyard are nice.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 10 December 2015

I was going to stay here but after a site visit, I decided to stay elsewhere. There is a new manager and things are improving but it will be a few months yet. It was apparent there had been problems but they are in the process of making adjustments. I wish them the best.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I stayed in this hotel for a month for a business trip. The rooms were clean and well lit. The bathrooms are nice with great water pressure and plenty of hot water!
The only two issues I had were with the cable package (some of the channels were grainy and had poor reception) and the internet (free wifi not quite good enough to stream netflix, could have paid for better wifi, but I'm cheap).
Great staff! Good mini kitchens with microwave, dishwasher, stove top and full sized fridge! Good Thai food and dive bar right next door. Multiple grocery stores with in a mile.
I will look for this brand again when I am traveling for work again!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

I want to thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We appreciate you letting us know about the inconveniences you experienced. We are sorry for these issues, but are glad to read that you had a positive stay overall and found our hotel to be a great value. I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly staff and all the amenities our hotel has to offer. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

I sleeping here during my business visit to our vinery in Woodinville , place is quiet and clean and price is normal
Internet is slow , you have to purchase faster signal
This is not plus , is more then enough to to go to bed and back to work , we open business account with this hotel ,
Our employees also use this place

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am glad to read that we were able to accommodate your needs with a comfortable stay at a reasonable rate. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

This extended stay met my needs for an extended business trip. It was satisfactory. The workout room was less than dersirable with only three pieces of equipment. They advertise breakfast but it is only coffee, muffins and breakfast bars.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2015

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. Please accept our apologies that our amenities were not to your expectations. Still, I am glad you had a positive stay overall. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West
3.1 km away
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
0.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
0.5 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA
6.4 km away
Americas Best Value Inn - Lynnwood / Seattle

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park

Address: 22122 17th Ave SE, Bothell, WA 98021-7402 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Bothell)
Region: United States > Washington > Bothell
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Price Range: RM 333 - RM 643 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Bothell Hotel Bothell