Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park
Ranked #9 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Updated room was clean and I had a nice view of trees. It was more than I expected. I got a good price on a third party site so I can't complain. Management seems to have difficulty stopping a barking dog in the hall one night. I assume its a rare occurrence and more likely due to a rude guest than the hotel.

Room Tip: My room was on the interior courtyard. My room was situated so it looked out a mature landscape. V...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Michael, thanks for evaluating for your stay. We are glad to read you had an overall pleasant visit and liked the cleanliness of your room. That being said, we are sorry for the inconvenience you had with the barking dog and that we didn't resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Your feedback is important to us, and we hope you will give us a second chance to make a better impression the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We checked in with Lynda and she was so nice, she got us all taken care of with extra towels and then she got us all our kitchen supplies, this extended stay is nice and clean, they have an outdoor pool but it will not open until Memorial Day, they also have a small laundry room, and today 5/2/17 I met Evelyn when she car I to clean our room, she was so nice to talk to and she got everything done pretty quick , she told me when she was here and if we needed anything to just call the front desk and she would get us taken care of. Keep up the great work

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park. I am delighted you enjoyed our service and facilities and appreciate you recognizing Lynda and Evelyn for their outstanding customer service skills. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with them and hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

We enjoyed this hotel, which was easy to find coming from the I-405. Very nice staff, excellent interior, wonderful room, great bathroom. Bed very comfortable. Breakfast very very minimal. That's a little pathetic. Not even o.j.
wifi worked well. Not enough blankets.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park. We are pleased to know our central location worked well for your needs and that you were impressed with the service provided by our staff. However, I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced during your visit. We appreciate your observation and hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 December 2016

My wife and I & our poodle needed a place to stay while looking for a home in Seattle, which we thought could take months. We stayed 30 days. I was able to get some work done over the (sometimes slow) Wi-Fi. We cooked sometimes, there were grocery stores nearby. There was also a Thai restaurant next store we liked. It is beside on office park, which is very park like, with a bike trail running through it, so the walks were great. The staff was friendly and always helpful. The room was not large, but it was clean, as were the halls and common areas. The staff was friendly and helpful. The 30-day room rate was almost too low to believe.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. We pride ourselves on providing clean affordable and comfortable accommodations, so we are happy to hear we met this goal during your stay. Thank you again for posting your review. We do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

I have travelled quite a bit. This has been a very pleasant experience , Its stressful to be in an unfamiliar area however I can NOT express the gratefulness and gratitude to these folks here!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!! RM 134

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business

It is so rewarding to see you had a great experience at our hotel. We are pleased to read how pleasant your stay was after traveling and that you were able to relax. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bothell
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West
3.1 km away
Red Lion Inn & Suites Bothell
0.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express Bothell-Canyon Park (I-405)
Comfort Inn & Suites Bothell - Seattle North
0.5 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Bothell, WA
6.4 km away
Americas Best Value Inn - Lynnwood / Seattle

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - Canyon Park? Share your experiences!